Monday, August 27, 2007

Preparing For Fall


*** Announcement***
I am happy to report that Fan Central has established a Jericho Ranger of the Week project. This is totally separate from the JerichoMonster Fan of the Week so you have a chance of being selected from both places. Thanks.


Here are the top television markets as estimated by Nielsen Media Research this week.


"Rich and risky among trends for new season"
by
Maureen Ryan/Chicago Tribune



Fall premiere dates


"The Return of Jericho"


Disaster Preparedness For Pets


Disaster Preparedness For Horses



3 comments:

M said...

Hello fellow Jericho fan! Thanks for linking to my post about the Return Of Jericho. :)

Can you do me a favor and link to its new location at my new blog at
CBS is nuts and the Return of Jericho


Thanks! And let's make sure Jericho stays on the air. I love that show!! :)

-Raymond (MONEY BLUE BOOK)

Sweet Tea said...

Thanks for visiting Raymond. I changed the link and will be linking again in tomorrow's post. I love hearing from Jericho fans.

M said...

I really thought I was the only Jericho fan out there until I realized that the show had a loyal following that didn't band together until CBS announced its cancellation. I'm glad Jericho's back! Can't wait to see how the show progresses....so many interesting questions to be answered!

-Raymond (MONEY BLUE BOOK)