Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mr. Peanut Needs You


Re-enlist In The Jericho Army Today!


Are you one of the Nuts who saved Jericho?

Do you still want more than just 7 new episodes?

Please! Come Home to Jericho! Jericho needs your support again.

120,608 people signed the petition to save Jericho! Where are you now?

We need more people on the to help us fight for Season 3.

CBS needs to know we won't give up.

We must show CBS that we are still here actively promoting.

Please come home and save Jericho again.



Shoshannah Stern/Bonnie Coming to Nashville, Tennessee

See here.

3 comments:

Enoreios said...

Just a quick note: The hyper link leading from the the word "home" (Context: "Come Home to Jericho!" isn't working... At least for me. It could very well be a result of my ad blocking software, but it's worth a quick look.

As always, I appreciate your posts-- on all of your blogs!

Sweet Tea said...

Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed.
I am glad you like the posts on my blogs. That's always nice to hear. Thank you.

swenciler said...

I hope this does the trick and brings back some of the Rangers!!