Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jericho: Spoiler Free



"Well, I saw the first three episodes of Season 2 last night and they really are fantastic.

I have to admit, it felt weird, after so much time, to see new episodes of Jericho. It took me until about halfway through the first episode, “Reconstruction,” to really settle in. I think part of it was that, given the fact that the season’s story is 22 episodes worth compressed into seven, it took a little bit of the first ep to comfortably settle into the new direction the story’s taking.

I wanted to share some information about the episodes, but I promise none are true spoilers. They’re mostly cast tidbits, such as who’s in what episode. I thought long and hard about what I would reveal and what I wouldn’t, as I know many of you really don’t want to know spoilery stuff ahead of time."



"There are a lot of talented bloggers out there talking up Jericho."

Here are just a few of those that are talking up Jericho on the internet.


No comments: