Monday, February 11, 2008

Polls And Letters



"Has infighting amongst Jericho fans been affecting the fandom? Please vote in the poll to help everyone to get some idea."



"Let us dare to read, think, speak and write."
John Adams

Since I bought my first computer I don't think I've sent anybody a hand written letter. I realize how much I miss sending and receiving them. Looks like some other folks may miss them too.

"John Adams (October 30, 1735 - July 4, 1826) was one of the leaders of the American Independence movement and served as George Washington's Vice President, before being elected our second President."

Adams and his wife, Abigail, exchanged over 1000 letters during their 40 year relationship and HBO will present a 7 part mini-series "John Adams" which premieres March 16, HBO.

No comments: